Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mash Haul

Hey Guys,
In this post i wanna show you some stuff I got about 1 month ago. All of it's from the brand 'Mash'. They have tons of stuff for nails. So go ahead and read :D
Shown above: Mash Nail File, Dried Flowers, and a Nail art tweezer.
Here we have the Tweezer in it's packaging. It came to me in the mail looking like this. 
The Tweezer with cap still on
When it's open:
The Nail file. Its supposed to be glass and I heard that unlike emery board nail files, this one prevents nails from splitting. So far it's working pretty well.
These are SUPPOSED to be for lifetime since it is glass (unless you crack it)
If you wanna know why it lasts that long, look it up.
But anyway, it files my nails VERY well, much faster than normal files.
BUT I have just one complaint. Around the middle of one side of the file, it has stopped 'working', Like the surface has become smooth all of a sudden T.T
Dried flower nail art in the case.
clearer view
Green with cap on
clear view. I will only be showing a few of these flowers since the're all the same except diff. colors.
Pink flowers
clearer view. These are REALLY fragile and as you can see on the left, one of the flowers has lost its petals already :(
And that's it!
Thnx for reading. Comment below and keep following for more updates!

4 comments:

  1. http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx2xilwNkf1r6kcdso1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um...I guess thats a pretty picture? LOL that was random

      Delete
  2. OH SNAP~ HOW MUCH DID THAT ALL COST YOU!! they all look so pretty omg *.*
    I gotta get myself that glass nail filer:)
    -Sara hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh pretty flowers :)
    Post the haul for the nail polish you bought! :D

    ReplyDelete