Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How to get Strong, Hard Nails naturally

Hey Guys,
Sorry I've been MIA for so long. Been busy lately and my nails are weak so I've got to let them rest. Because my nails are weak, this is the perfect time to show you guys how I strengthen my nails without a nail hardener. All you need is Garlic. In fact, many store bought hardeners have garlic as one of the ingredients. Now let's get started:
 Have some garlic and a knife prepared
Rip off the skin 
Dice it up into little pieces.
wash your hands to get the nails clean
Now, rub the garlic onto your fingernails. (Yes, u didnt read that wrong)
Do this to every nail. I mash it a bit to get the juices onto my nail better.
The juices is what makes the nails hard.
After you do this every nail, your fingers should be very sticky because of the garlic. Just wash your hands.  The nails will still be hard.
The garlic juice should keep your nails hard for 3-4 days. I love using this method to harden nails, its more natural than store bought ones which I actually find to still cause my nails to eventually chip.

NOTE: The garlic smell might remain on your nails a little long, just use lotion if you don't like the smell. Other than that one con, this is the perfect way to strengthen nails. Try it out yourselves!

Thanks for reading and following. I'll continue to try to keep updating as frequently as I can!
:)



2 comments:

  1. I'M LEARNING NEW THINGS EVERYDAY~ LOOL
    "I'm singing my bluess~" while reading this lovely blog post of yours:P
    -Sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh damn, you so smart!! Your tutorials and tips are so helpful!! Can't wait for the next one! :)))

    ReplyDelete