Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Flemish Painting Nails Tutorial

Hey Guys!
It is Saturday! just like I promised, we have a new tutorial up :) This one is inspired by Robin Moses and hopefully, you all enjoy ^^ for a heads up, this is gonna be pretty long

Here are the supplies you need, Paint, Black nail polish, and brushes
(srry for dark lighting, did this late at night)
Start off with base coat. ( wondering why I have the black tips? I did my right hand first so I used this hand to clean off mistakes XD)
Put on two coats of Black Nail polish. We can fix any mistakes at the end.
Okay, We need to get a sage green color. I mixed white, green, and black paint to get this color.
paint on the background of stems with a brush. It does not have to be perfect since most of it will be covered later.
Continue painting stems on each of the nails.
Here's a close up. 
Now we need a dark red color. I mixed Red, Black, and white. (try to not add too much black)
Paint on a red flower like so.
 and add another flower. ( u can add however many you like on any of the nails, be creative!)
Highlight the flowers with a little bit white.
Continue this process on the  next nail and so on.
add highlight
Finish the rest of the nails.
 Next is light grayish-blue. Mix white, blue,and, gray paint.
Paint on small dots as flowers around the red flowers in clumps. Think of babybreath flowers when putting on the blue. If you don't know what flower that is, search it up.
Apply the blue to every nail in different areas.
Now we need a golden yellow. Mix yellow, gold, and a dab of white.
Add the yellow around the blue in little flecks as highlight. Like little golden flowers in a field.
Close up of the current nail
Add yellow to every nail. like so.
Add topcoat to protect your design and give it extra shine; and you're finished!

Comment and keep following for more updates!






6 comments:

  1. I waited for this the whole week!! I love it! Can't wait for the next one <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YEA!!! EHHEHEHE! i think you should know who this be:) [THE CRAZY GIRL WHO WAITS YOUR POST EVERY DAY lol]THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL POST GURL!!
    i look forward to the next one~
    ~Sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hi! I just wanted to say I enjoy your blog very much and that I have a question. I have a horrible habit of picking under my nails and they are almost see through now. Any tips on how to keep my nails healthy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ anonymous who posted on Jan 7 at 6:34.
    LOL my nails are like that too! theres nothing much you can really do about it, I guess its just genes. But, to keep it strong, you can use a nail hardener. I also use Bart's bees cuticle cream & sally hansens growth stimulator. cut your nails often to let the nail continue to grow out healthier. hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOOO CUTE
    YOU USED THE NAIL PAINT I GAVE YOU I SEE ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. snowflake design for the season? basic stuff tutorial?

    ReplyDelete