Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Essie Spring Collection 2012! / haul

Hey guys!
Im really excited to show you the polishes I just got. They are no other than *drumroll* Essie's NEW spring collection!! They are supposed to hit stores Feb 1. BUT I already have half of them! So Ill be showing you guys the colors I got plus some other miscellaneous stuff I got.
This is what I just purchased
Okay this is just a random topcoat I just got ^^ w/ sunblock in it! LOL
Just a normal clear color. Still haven't tried it yet though.
What it  does
This is NOT a newly released color but I really needed a light blue.
"Borrowed and Blue"
Okay now onto the new colors!! This is the whole collection but I only bought the top three.
This is the one from the top left. Such a pale pretty green. I already used this one to do my one of my friend's nails.
"Navigate Her"
Next up is the light coral-like pink. I'm probably going to use this for my new tutorial ^^
"A Crewed Interest"
This color might seem like "Lilacism" or "St. Lucia Lilac" but wait till you see the next pictures, 
This is one of my favorites so far.
In this lilac color there are tiny sparkles. Not many Essie colors have this.
"To Buy or Not to Buy"
Lastly, I bought some brushes. This one is a liner brush from Michael's.
Used to paint straight lines and to outline.
Size: 0 Liner
A short liner. Same use but on a smaller scale. Used for smaller details as well
Size: 10 Short Liner
and that's all!

Thnx for reading. Comment below and keep following for more updates!
Remember that the new collection will not be out till February 1!





4 comments:

  1. those colors are SO CUTE oh my god D:
    where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg YOU ARE TOO COOL! to get these colors BEFORE THEY HIT THE STORE!! DANGGG too cool too cool :P but YOU MUST MUST MUST SHOW ME! that purple with sparkles! SO PRETTY YO!
    -Sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I could totally tell that was Sara before I read her name :D
    Can't wait to see the next post!! <3
    -Daniella

    ReplyDelete