Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Laziness/Delay

Hey Guys,
Sorry for lack of posts recently. I was feeling lazy this whole week especially since it was Christmas break. I'll probably start posting next week Saturday? hopefully? Another reason is cuz my nails are weak lately and they need to rest from the nail polish. Actually, Ive been having this problem for awhile, if anyone knows what I could use, please let me kno. I hate it when my nails constantly chip >;(  I've used hardeners, strengtheners etc but nothing works.....  anyyywayyy check back around next Saturday for a new post so until then, here's a picture to keep you guys happy (i hope ;)
hehe most of you will be scratching your head in confusion if you don't follow kpop. This is actually a idol group "Super Junior" Oh and I found this picture on tumblr; it doesn't belong to me.

Well, Keep following for more updates! Comment below if you have suggestions on how I can keep my nails strong! Happy New Years! 

P.S- Just realized that I really should get started with my homework O.O

4 comments:

  1. DO YOUR HW MISSY! TSK TSK SHAME ON YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM NOT GAY OR ANYTHING. but im David ^^. and i actually do look at your blog pretty damn often (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @David thnx! a follower is a follower XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice :)
    I'll be waiting for your next post!!

    ReplyDelete