Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Celeb's Mani. : Keke Palmer

Hey Guys,
So I decided to start another series of posts where I show you what celebrities wear : on their hands. Basically from time to time i'll put up a few posts on what the stars have on their nails for the red carpet/events. So for this post it will be Keke Palmer; I think she stars in True Jackson? Well anyway, these pictures were of her at 'Planet Hollywood' on  1/13/2012.
There she is~
Close up on her hands.
Voila! Its a sharp-pointy manicure, acrylic, Too long for my tastes tho.
And its a brown gradient with golden sparkles on the tips.

Thats all for now! Comment and Keep following for more updates!
I forgot to mention, my new blog template allows to search for posts. So if you want to show your friends something you liked, just type it in the search bar on the upper right. makes life so much easier!
Source: Popstar.com


1 comment:

  1. Give you advice you shorten your posts please. Too long to scroll.

    ReplyDelete