Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nail Polish Mini-Haul

Hey Guys!
So I recently got bought nail polish and a nail dotting tool which was a gift. I want to show them to you guys and rant about how much I <3 them. So here they are:
 YAY so from left to right is : Cocktail Bling, Cherry Pop, Nail Dot Pen, Nail Strengthener.
 First Up is Essie's Cocktail Bling from their 2011 Winter Collection. 
I LOVE this color. I actually wanted it for a very long time. A lovely neutral color in a pale grayish-blue.
Sadly, the picture quality doesn't do the color justice. I can't wait to try it out!
UPDATE: I tried this one out and it is AH-MAZING. Its opaque on just 1 coat!!! With Essie, its a miracle!
Here's a stock image.
Next up is Cherry Pop. Its a sheer, glossy color in red. I'm not sure which collection its from, but its older color. (From 2010 summer collection) Reminds me of fruit punch. I should have took more pictures of this one. I think I might need 2-3 coats to make it dark.
cherry pop
Stock Image again for comparison....I think mines looks better
 This is one of the items I was MOST excited about. I got it as a gift and the packaging to me is very pretty.
The actual pen is longer than shown in the picture. 
The tip is so fine for super detailed nail art designs. I think this comes in white also....but Its only available
from the FaceShop from what I know. Korean Brand. 
Guess what: Its only $2! I hope it works. Its a Nail strengthener that comes in pink and white. This one contains Calcium and Wheat protein to make your nails stronger. The white one has Garlic and Vitamin E  O.O
I've already applied it on my nails. I have really weak nails that tend to chip and break. Hopefully my $2 will be well spent but I guess I shouldn't raise my hopes too high. On the plus side, It has a milky-pink tinge to it. So it heals/hydrates my nails while giving it an natural pink look.
(btw: As you can see, I'm having a hard time getting the nail art off from my thumb from a previous design)

Recap- so here's everything. I actually got more than this but these were the highlights. Maybe if I have time I'll make a 'Part 2'
Thanks for reading! Please follow and comment below!



1 comment:

  1. Loll make another post telling us how the cherry pop is! :)

    ReplyDelete