Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Brief Nail Polish Strips Review

Hey Guys.
Its time for a quickie review. Its really quick post on what I think about Nail Polish Strips!
In this case, one with a Zebra Design. So basically, for black friday I went to the mall and there was one of those small venders selling these things, I walked by reaaaally slow and YAY the owner let me try a sample. I used the sample and ran away. I feel kinda bad but hey its FREE. This will be a review on what I thought of having it on one nail.
This is what it would like like IF I had bought the whole thing.
 here it is on the ring finger
Pro: These actually look REALLY nice depending on the design you buy. Its looks like it was done by a professional.
It claims that it REAL nail polish. I believe it because I sniffed it and it smells Just like real Nail polish; not only that but the surface texture feels like what smooth, dried nail polish would feel like. 
Pro: Very easy to apply. Just stick it on carefully and just rips off the excess. There is no resistance when you try to tear off the extra bits. File the strip into the shape of your nail and thats it!
Pro: No drying time necessary

Just another angle
Con: Very easy to come off. Just by scratching, you can get it off. You don't even need nail polish remover. (This could be a pro for people who change their nail polish often)
If you do use these, I suggest using a top coat right after you put it on. This way, it will last much longer. (claims to last up to 2 weeks on its on)
Con: Pretty expensive. I think $9? Its almost the same as one bottle of OPI...
Con: Comes in one package of 12 or 16. In both cases, Its not enough for 2 different applications. (you would think that Sally Hansen would be a little more generous and give the 4 more to make it 20...but Noooo) 
__________________________________________
So, Would I ever buy it? Yes, IF I happened to have tons of money because in the long run, $9 for one use does not seem very worth it.
Is is good? ( with top coat) I would say its 8 stars out of 10.
THNX FOR READING. KEEP FOLLOWING AND COMMENT!


1 comment:

  1. LOL I love your review :) and your nail shapes look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete