Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

China Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012

Hey Guys,
I know this blog mainly posts up nail art but from time to time I will also post up pictures to do with fashion/beauty in general. Especially in this case, I have to put this up! Its from a China Fashion Week fashion show. The Asian inspired clothing is absolutely gorgeous!These are only SOME of the designs, there are more. Take a look:

Lilanz Ji Wenbo Fashion Collection show.  (disclaimer: Lintao Zhang/Gettty Images)

1)
2) Ooh la la
3) DEFINATELY one of my FAVORITES!
4)
5?
6) This is pretty
                                                                           7) fishy!
8) WOW
9) 
10) Its like they're wearing ART

11) Love the pose
12) Another one of my favorites!
13)
14) Last but not least, this is my all time FAV. Its soo pretty, I don't know if you can tell but the on her shoulder shes wearing a chinese houses/village w/ trees. I wonder how much it costs?
THANKS FOR READING. Comment and keep following for updates!

2 comments: