Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nail Storage Shelf

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to show you one of the ways I store my nail polish. A few days ago I went to TJ Max and as I was walking past the jewelry section, The most amazing shelf thingy caught my eye. Originally I think it was intended for jewelry but this shelf is perfect for anything, Nail polish, make up etc. It was only 12.99 and its an okay price if you don't feel like making a DIY shelf yourself for around the same cost 'cause of materials.
So pretty right?
It's about 13 inches.
This fits around 2 18 polishes total or more depending on size.
Here are some polishes in it so you can see what it looks like.
Anyway the brand is 'Storehouse' and Its available in TJ Max.
P.S- I'm not being paid for showing this. My honest opinion. cuz shelf is just too cute! :D

Thanks for reading and keep following for more updates!




1 comment:

  1. Omg that is so cute! So jealous loll... I still have mine in drawers, but now you can expand your collection even more :D

    ReplyDelete