Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tutorial: How to dry Nails Fast. EASY

Hey Guys,
Today I'm going to show you how to dry your nails fast without using any 'Quick-dry' polishes or those cooking sprays. This time we are only going to use the most natural thing : water. (actually ice). Once I found out about this method I could never go back. This nail-drying method lets me do my nails at 10 or 11 at night without having to worry about smudging when I go to sleep. So let's get started!

First of all you need a bowl, water, and a refrigerator ;)
Here I have a plastic bowl. Put in a couple of ice cubes.
Add some water. We will have to freeze it so adding ice cubes make freezing faster than just plain water.
Now pop it in the fridge.
Let it sit for 1-2 hours. (or less) Just enough so that some of the water is frozen and still slushy.
Unfortunately for me, I left it in a little too long.
but that's okay. Just add some water on top. It will get cold because of the ice.
Prepare to put in your nail.
(Warning: The water will be COLD. but no pain, no gain) Put your nail in and let it sit for 3 minutes. Take your finger out. warm it up again and dunk it back in so that it won't freeze. Do this for about  5+ minutes. The more the better. Be patient. this process takes less than half the time it would normally take for nails to air-dry.
And Voila, Finger-nail dried! (lolol awkward hand pose)

Tips: Do not use this method Immediately after painting on the polish. Wait for it to set a little before freezing it (15 min?). If you don't wait, freezing will take longer and there's a big chance that the polish will smudge.
But anyway, I use this method ALL the time and I love it! It really works. Try it out for yourself next time!


Thanks for reading, Comment below and keep following for more updates!








3 comments:

  1. Truly worth the STALKING tehehe~ Quick and easy~ ME GUSTA! Just amazing:D
    -Sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaayy! Finally! LOL very descriptive and helpful tutorial :)
    Can't wait for moreee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wen i eat oranage, i have 2 peel, but my nails get orange from it...help plz
    can u plz make a post 2 help?

    ReplyDelete