Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mini Haul 12/11/11

Hey Guys,
There's no tutorial this week since I just removed my nail polish and I saw that my nails were very damaged. I need to give a it a week to rest so instead here's a haul of a few things I bought last Friday. This is not everything but I was too lazy to post up the last thing. so here it is:

 I bought these three from Essie. (names posted later)
First off is this Essie Luxe Effects polish. Luxe Effects is their newly released collection right after the winter collection. There are five in total. I'll post up the others if I decide to get them.
"Shine of the Times"
Its a really nice glitter polish that has orange, yellow, white glitter that looks green and blue and green as you turn it in the light. This picture doesn't do this polish justice.
 Next up: another glitter polish in the luxe collection.

"Pure Pearlfection" 
"Pure Pearlfection" may seem similar to "Shine of the times" but it's actually very different. This polish has extremely fine white glitter, not silver. and It has a really smooth jelly-like consistency when you apply it onto your nails. Perfect for a Christmas/Winter tutorial (*hint hint) 
I also got a much-needed base coat~ My nails ALWAYS split and flake (I kno that sounds nasty). That's the reason I can't do a tutorial this week. But then by coincidence I found this ah-mazing basecoat!
Its Hypoallergenic and Its made for people with weak nails that are prone to chip and split. I haven't tried this out yet, but I definitely will soon.
It's a basecoat but instead of clear, It comes a a pinkish-orangey color.
It looks like those clear/colored polishes. Hopefully this is everything it claims to be.
And that's it! Last words: I think the luxe polished should be used over another polish because on it's own, it usually looks plain.

Thnx for reading, keep following for more updates and comment below!





3 comments:

  1. Write a review on the base coat after you test it out, please! :) Love the luxeffect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering if you know why the nailpolishes have a silver ball inside O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nail polishes have the silver balls so that if it starts to get hard/dry up you can shake the bottle and the balls will break up the polish again.

    ReplyDelete