Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nail Venus Issue 2011-10 CONTINUED!

Hey Guys,
I'm posting up something new for my WONDERFUL, AMAZING readers out there (u kno who u are ^^) that actually follow this blog. I <3 YOU!!! anyyywayyy, this is the Nail Venus Magazine for the month of October. In my old post, I only uploaded the cover page, but now you get more of the inside pages! yippee!
001.jpg
KEEP Scrolling for the rest!
016.jpg
Isnt Nail design 'A' so pretty?! I have to try that out...
020.jpg

025.jpg
8D
028.jpg
Not so sure about this one tho...looks like the nails can kill someone O.O
039.jpg
And finally the best part...The last page chock-full of nail art ideas!
094.jpg
(Disclaimer: I do not own these pictures) Thnx for reading! Comment and keep following for more updates!
(most probably my next update will be the oct issue of nail max...maybe :D )

2 comments:

  1. Finally you updated! :D
    Such pretty & complicated pictures lol. Don't forget to update! :3

    Daniella

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgggggg. the nails <3 INSPIRATION~
    LOL.
    you know who I be ;) checkin on yo block everyday<3

    ReplyDelete